Quartz countertops are one of the most popular choices for kitchen and bathroom surfaces. They are beautiful, durable, and easy to maintain. But like any other surface, they still require proper care and cleaning to keep them looking their best.
Here are a few tips on how to properly care for your quartz countertop:
1. Avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaners. Harsh chemicals can damage the finish of your quartz countertop. Stick to gentle, pH-neutral cleaners instead.
2. Don't use abrasive scrubbers. Abrasive scrubbers can also damage the finish of your quartz countertop. Use a soft cloth or sponge when cleaning instead.
3. Wipe up spills immediately. Quartz is a non-porous material, so spills can be easily wiped up before they have a chance to stain.
4. Avoid putting hot pots or pans directly on the surface. Use a trivet or hot pad instead.
5. Don't cut directly on the surface. Always use a cutting board to protect your quartz countertop from knives.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your quartz countertop looking like new for years to come!
Looking for a perfect travertine, granite, porcelain, ceramic, limestone and other marble designs that is fit foryou floor style? just contact Marble Expo International at 310-539-1000 or visit our website www.marbleexpo.com ! We service the following areas: Rancho Palos Verdes, Palos Verdes Estates, Rolling Hills Estates, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, San Pedro, Lomita, Los Angeles.