Granite countertops are one of the most popular choices for kitchen and bathroom countertops. Granite is a durable natural stone that is heat and scratch resistant. Granite comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns, so you can find the perfect match for your home décor. Granite countertops add value to your home and can help you sell it faster and for more money.
If you're thinking about installing granite countertops in your home, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Choose the right color: Granite comes in a wide range of colors, so it's important to choose one that will complement your existing décor. If you're not sure which color to choose, ask a granite countertop specialist for help.
2. Consider the pattern: Granite comes in a variety of patterns, so you'll need to decide which one you like best. Again, a countertop specialist can help you choose the right pattern for your home.
3. Get a professional installation: Granite countertops are heavy and require special tools and equipment for installation. It's best to hire a professional contractor who has experience installing granite countertops.
4. Seal the countertops: Granite is a porous material, so it needs to be sealed periodically to prevent stains and other damage. Your granite countertop supplier can recommend the best sealer for your particular type of granite.
5. Clean with mild soap and water: Granite is a durable surface, but it's still important to clean it gently with mild soap and water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, which can damage the countertop.
If you follow these tips, your granite countertops will last for many years.
Looking for a perfect travertine, granite, porcelain, ceramic, limestone and other marble designs that is fit for you floor style? just contact Marble Expo International at 310-539-1000 or visit our website www.marbleexpo.com ! We service the following areas: Rancho Palos Verdes, Palos Verdes Estates, Rolling Hills Estates, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, San Pedro, Lomita, Los Angeles.